APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR NURSE TRAINING FOR THE YEAR 2019
DIPLOMA IN NURSING (GENERAL, PSYCHIATRIC, COMMUNITY) AND MIDWIFERY
DURATION: 4 YEARS
(Reference No. KZNCN 2/2019)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – PRE 2008
Grade 12 (Std 10) – Minimum 25 points
- English: Minimum symbol “E” Higher grade or “D” Standard Grade Biology or any
other Natural Science subject “E” Higher Grade or “D” Standard Grade.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – FROM 2008
- National Senior Certificate: Degree/Diploma
- Minimum: 25 points
- English L4
- Additional Language
- Life Orientation L4
- Maths L3 /Maths Literacy L4
- Life Sciences/ Physical Science L3 and any other 2 subjects
*NB Life orientation (LO) will not be scored.
How do I apply for academic admission 2020?
1. Click the button to apply for 2020 and to complete your profile.
2. Documents to be uploaded with your online application:
- Certified copy of matric certificate and identity document.
- Certification of all documents must not be older than 3 months.
- Proof of residence or affidavit Page 2 of 2.
NB. Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify applicants.
3. Click apply now button on the student details page to complete your application.
4. Take note of the following:
- All certificates and addresses will be verified for authenticity.
- Due to a large number of applications expected; only successful applicants will be notified.
Time Remaining Before 2020 Applications Close
This Department is an equal opportunity affirmative employer whose aim is to promote representivity at all levels of all occupational categories in the Department.
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.