Steers is South Africa’s leading burger brand and has served South Africans its legendary 100% pure beef, flame-grilled burgers, and freshly cut chips for almost 60 years. Steers has won the Leisure Options Award for the Best Burger for the 20 years running, and Best Chips for 14 years running.
Steers’ success is due in part to its extensive network of over 580 local restaurants, it’s growing its footprint across several African locations with great success. Steers’ track record proves that flame-grilled just tastes better.
Steers restaurants are known for their warm friendly atmosphere, great service and top-quality food. We have been around for almost half a century, so we know what South Africans want. Our innovative ideas and commitment to meeting our customers’ changing needs have made us leaders in the quick-service industry.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- Ability and willingness to run a cash register
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
- No experience needed
- Clean criminal record
- Presentable with Excellent Communication skills.
- Trustworthy working with Cash
- General Workers
- Chicken Cooks
NB: Jobs that require an upfront payment are a scam, your discretion is advised.
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.