Funeral Arrangement Clerk (B5)
The incumbent will be exposed to the funeral environment and will be required to arrange funerals and cremations and manage the reception area as well.
Banking,Client Services,Data Capturing,Data Management,Funeral Service,Sales
Admin, Office & Support,Funeral Service,Insurance
* Arranging of all funerals and cremations
* Obtain and complete all legal documentation for funerals and cremations
* Maintain all funeral records
* Offer counselling and comfort to the bereaved families
* Handle payments and invoicing
* Marketing and sales of Funerals, AVBOB life and memorial sales
* Render client service and assist with complaints
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
* Grade 12
* Driver’s license, own reliable transport and cell phone
* Clear credit and criminal record
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
* 2-3 years office administration in the funeral industry
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
* Good communication, analytical, planning and organising skills
* Time management and administration skills
* Business and functional experience in the funeral industry
* Computer literate
The AVBOB group acknowledges that the majority of our population, due to the past dispensation, has been denied the opportunity to participate meaningfully in the mainstream economic activities of our country. We therefore believe it is our responsibility to contribute to the promotion of the economic empowerment of previously disadvantaged individuals to ensure the achievement of a better life for all. We are therefore committed to increasing the participation of these individuals in all levels of our business.
We also realize our social responsibility role in nation building and the upliftment of all South Africans. We are therefore committed to economic transformation whereby all South Africans are meaningfully integrated into the economy.
Get Other AVBOB Jobs here:
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.