Capitec Careers: Bsc Agent: Centralised Collections
Purpose of the Role
To call defaulting Capitec Bank clients and negotiate repayment of loans, maximizing client retention and minimizing bad debt, dealing with credit management, maintaining professional telephonic interaction with clients. Operating within the business support department.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
- 1 – 2 years of collections experience in a Collections Call center.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Predictive Dialer, Tallyman Collections system and Avaya softphone.
Knowledge and skills
• Call center processes and procedures, customer care and service protocol.
• Communication skills (verbal & written) in English and Afrikaans.
• Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook) at a basic level.
• Emotional resilience.
• Ability to speak an African Language an advantage.
• Good listening and comprehension skills.
• Telephonic skills.
• Conflict management
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
• Negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work in an open-plan environment
• Willing and able to work extra hours, outside normal business hours as and when required
• Willing and able to work shifts within a 45hr work week (Monday – Saturday)
• Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec Bank is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.