“Service is the best thing in the world you can give your customers” -The Colonel
At KFC, we’re proud of who we are, the work that we do, and what we give back. We are passionate about our food and work hard to make sure every guest leaves happy. When we invest in our staff, we invest in the heart of our company. When we invest in our staff, we invest in the heart of our company.
KFC promises every employee an opportunity to make a difference to themselves, the team they work with and the community they serve and to have fun while doing it. And we’re proud of how we give back to each community that we’re in, whether it’s something small like a smile we give each customer or through Add Hope, KFC’s corporate social initiative.
We invest in giving back to the communities in which our team members work and live, making a positive difference in the lives of the children who need it the most.
Positions that are employable at KFC:
- Kitchen staff
- Security guards
- Till operators
- Delivery drivers
- General managers
- Must have at least Grade 10 to apply.
- Excellent health.
- No criminal record.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Must be over the age of 17 to apply.
- References must be traceable.
- Up to date documentation required.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Creative thinking.
- Energetic and friendly.
- Hard-working and show dedication.
- Able to handle the pressure.
- Must be clean, tidy and punctual.
Other skills required:
- Previous restaurant or similar experience
- Previous experience of managing a diverse workforce Commercial Awareness Understanding of P&L
- Demonstrates strong Sales Focus
- Coaching Basic HR/IR knowledge (disciplinary/grievance process)
- Strong Customer Orientation
- Strong communication skills, at all levels
- Presentation Skills
- A track record of developing people
KFC Jobs Application
NB: Upload your CV to our database and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
Jobs that require an upfront payment are a scam, your discretion is advised.
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.