Cash Processor Position
Figured orientated individual, ability to work under pressure, ability to understand processes controls and risk and sense of urgency and well-developed sense of responsibility and Accuracy. Ability to work a continuous shift roster and flexible hours
Previous retail/banking cashier experience would be advantageous
- Receiving and allocating work
- Receive cash
- Counting cash
- Note sorting
- Desktop deposit processing
- Management of equipment
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK WEEKENDS, PUBLIC HOLIDAYS, OVERTIME AND NIGHT SHIFT WHEN APPLICABLE.
Creditors Clerk (JG 07) Position
Under direct supervision, responsible for the classification and recording of information in respect of financial transactions and the maintenance of accounting records in one of the following areas: creditors, ledgers, cashbook, reconciliations, treasury. Reconciles accounts and ensure accuracy and completeness.
No Prior Experience
Matric with Accounts and/or Mathematics with a minimum pass rate of 60% or above for any of these subjects, and/or,
Actively studying towards a 3-year tertiary financial qualification.
Ensures that all transactions in area or responsibility are processed timeously
- On time generation of all entries in paying status from the Procurement system for the area under control (Accounts Payable, Imprest, Petty cash).
- Ensure the accuracy of all GL allocations.
- Review for items of Capital nature or prepaid items.
- Process journals to reallocate cost when GL allocations are incorrect.
- Review the accuracy and validity of all supporting documentation.
- Ensures that all invoices comply with the VAT regulations in order to claim the VAT back.
- Escalate all outstanding entries that are not timeously loaded or receipted.
Payment and refund processing
- On time processing of all payments and refunds in area of control.
- Accuracy and completeness of payments.
- That all reconciliations that support payments are in balance.
- All vendors are paid within payment terms.
- All Imprest and Petty cash accounts are refunded within timelines.
- All employee refunds are processed within timelines.
- All statutory payments are processed within timelines
Accruals and reallocations
- Raise accruals for all receipted open orders on procurement report.
- Raise accruals for all recurring expenses in the area of control.
- Reverse accruals when payment is generated from the procurement system.
- Responsible for Balance sheet recons for the area of responsibility (Accrual accounts, Imprest, and Petty cash accounts.
- Make sure only valid entries in Balance sheet recons and resolve reconciling items timeously.
General office administration
- Keeps a record of all financial documentation for auditing purposes
- Ensure all Filling are done within agreed time frames
- Assist with any Adhoc duties as and when required
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.