HOTEL’s EXPECTATION OF YOU
We are looking for someone who is without a doubt “Amazing”!
Amazing to us is someone who does the right thing even if no one sees them doing it, someone with integrity and good intentions. We believe that enthusiastic people are successful people as they have a passion for life and are able to motivate themselves and the people around them.
We will expect someone with a passion for Hospitality, who absolutely loves serving people!
“Are you amazing, Enthusiastic and would like to work at the BEST HOTEL in Pretoria?” If you are then this Career opportunity is definitely for you.
MAIN PURPOSE: Providing AMAZING service and care.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH PREVIOUS WAITER EXPERIENCE MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
- Make sure your application is completed in full and that you’re CV has been uploaded in order for us to consider your application.
- Please note: Should you not receive a response within a two week period, your application has unfortunately not been successful. We will, however, keep your resume on record for future reference.
1. Boil and steams food such as shrimps, prawns, lobster and other items such as potatoes, peas, carrots, etc. for cold kitchen use.
2. Cut, trim and slice boiled fish, meat, chicken, and vegetables to prepare salads.
3. Cut, slice and trim fruit to prepare salads.
4. Refill and check all cold food items for next day breakfast buffet.
5. Clean main work areas, equipment, utensils and cold room.
6. Report spoilage to Supervisor or Head Chef.
7. Serving of food behind the buffet.
8. Check and clean buffet during service.
9. Always have enough back-up according to meal figures provided and communicate with kitchen Supervisor or Head Chef.
10. Maybe called upon to perform other duties not mentioned above as this job description only outlines the primary function of the job.
- Maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene and appearance, wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
- To have a thorough knowledge of all facilities and services offered for sale by the hotel and complex in general.
- To work in harmony with kitchen staff and any department related to the restaurant operation.
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
- To be familiar with the staff handbook house rules and fire and security procedures.
- All cooks will be rotated in the kitchen by the Executive Chef.
- Timekeeping. Always adhered to your roster and be timeouts for work.
- To perform any other duties as directed by the Kitchen Supervisor/Food & Beverage Management.
- To be available to work overtime at the request of the Kitchen Supervisor/Food & Beverage Management.
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.