Bulk Cash Driver
REF: 2985/FCS/LV/Bulk Cash Driver/Port Shepstone/200619
End Date: 2019-06-25
The above position is vacant at Port Shepstone
· Grade 12, Matric Certificate or equivalent
· Code 10 Drivers license and PDP
· Clear criminal record
· PSIRA accredited C grade
· Firearm (9mm / rifle) competency certificate
· SAPS Competency certificate
· CIT Registered with PSIRA
· Good communication and reporting skills
· Experience in the security industry or similar role
· Full responsibility and accountability for collecting and delivering Bulk Cash
· Report all delays to the Branch Manager immediately
· Incident prevention and reporting
· Maintain radio contact with controllers
· Take preventive action towards a suspicious activity
End Date: 2019-06-23
A vacancy exists for a teller. The position will report to the CIT Branch manager.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Clear Criminal record
- Must be lingual
- Computer literate
· Teller experience preferable.
REF: 1880/FSS/JH/PAYROLL CLERK/Pretoria/100818
End Date: 2019-06-30
A vacancy exists for a Payroll Clerk stationed at our Pretoria Regional Office. This position will be reporting to the Payroll Manager. The Purpose of the position is to ensure efficient processing and administration of payroll document
At least Matric certificate and SAP experience would be an added advantage
Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential
Strong administration and organizational skills
Numerical accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels
Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Ensuring accurate calculations of the rate of pay changes.
Ensuring all relevant deductions are submitted and processed, such as 3rd party deductions, garnishee orders, maintenance orders.
Processing of leave and sick leave
Checking and capturing of posting sheets daily.
Ensuring all pay related queries are dealt with promptly and feedback is given within 48 hours.
Updating Query register
Good telephone etiquette
Giving feedback to the workforce
Liaising with Payroll managers to ensure queries are resolved amicably
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.