Chicken Licken is a South African fast-food fried chicken restaurant chain. The company had an 80% share of South Africa’s fast food market in 2010, tying with McDonald’s. According to a case study published by the Henny Penny Corporation in 2011, Chicken Licken is the “largest non-American-owned fried chicken franchise in the world”.
Chicken Licken obtains its chickens from Rainbow Chicken Limited, a JSE-listed company which is South Africa’s largest producer of chickens. It has imported chickens from Brazil in the past when Rainbow was unable to meet the demand. It obtains its spices from Robertsons Spices, a Unilever brand of herbs and spices. Chicken Licken uses fryers supplied by Henny Penny Corporation, an American manufacturer of cooking equipment used by major fast-food companies such as KFC and McDonald’s.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- Ability and willingness to run a cash register
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
- No experience needed
- Clean criminal record
- Presentable with Excellent Communication skills.
- Trustworthy working with Cash
- General Workers
- Chicken Cooks
Jobs that require an upfront payment are a scam, your discretion is advised.
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.