PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
• Increase sales
• Stock loss
• Drive a low-cost business according to company standards
• Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
• Management of team
• Grade 12
• Business-related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
• Computer Literate
• Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
• Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing
CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY, 12 FEBRUARY 2020
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, or FAX to 086 612 7014, with the STORE NAME you are applying for as your reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.
PEP Store Manager (Kroonstad-Maokeng Mall)
“I am so grateful to be working for such an amazing company. It is wonderful to be a part of the PEP family. PEP is an innovative and dynamic company, and as a Dynamo, you really have incredible growth opportunities. “ – Merchandise Dynamo
The 17 000 people employed at PEP are united by a unique culture that promotes growth, dignity, respect, and fun.
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.