- Contract Intermediate position
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- Job 2310265 | Ref RECEP2
- Posted 22 May 2019 by Jonsson Workwear
About the Position
Exciting opportunities have become available for front-line professionals who will be the face and voice of Jonsson Workwear at our Durban office and provide a remarkable experience for all our guests.
The main responsibilities include:
- To effectively and timeously receive and transfer calls in a professional manner to the relevant teams through an automated switchboard system.
- Welcoming guests and visitors and notifying the team member of the guest’s arrival.
- Taking ownership of reception and related office duties.
- Maintaining a neat, organized front-of-house environment.
- Arrange all travel bookings (flights, hotels & car hire) for the Jonsson Workwear Team.
- Assisting with ad hoc Admin duties such as Courier, Purchase orders, Fix-It Call Sheet, etc.
The experience we’re looking for…
- 2-3 years’ front-line Receptionist experience or similar public relations experience.
- Previous experience in a high-performance environment.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport.
The type of personality that will excel…
- Someone who works quickly and accurately and shows attention to detail in their work.
- Someone who has the right attitude, and willing to learn.
- Someone who likes to get “stuck in”, and who has a sense of urgency to deliver agreed results.
- An alert professional, who works in an organized manner.
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Telephone Etiquette
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Switchboard / Reception
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Grade 12 / Matric
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.