Short term contract for three months. According to business needs contract type would be converted to Permanent Part Time (Flexi 24/h)
We are looking for a Sales Advisor for our upcoming Centurion store.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz (PTY) LTD does not request sensitive personal data, for example, copy of your ID, diploma or any type of degree paper, training documents, transcript, photograph during the application process. So please do not submit that information in your application.
Overall Job Function: Optimizes the store´s selling by providing the customers with a pleasant shopping experience, including customers with garment options and direct service.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Provide excellent direct and indirect customer service according to H&M standards and meet the 5 basic demands on the selling floor, in the fitting room, and at the cash point
- Answer phones courteously and promptly
- Actively work with garments, including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per H&M guidelines, to maximize selling opportunities
- Ring on the register, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts and pack merchandise
- Unload delivery truck, receive, open and unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags
- Execute reductions, price changes, transfers, and cash register routines
- Utilize established H&M policies and procedures to assist in loss prevention and safety for the store and partner with store management as needed
- Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash point, fitting rooms, and stockroom are clean and well maintained per H&M’s store standards
- Adhere to H&M values and internal standards policies and procedures contained in the H&M Employee Handbook
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Retail industry preferred
- Ability to lift in excess of 10 KG
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- Ability and willingness to run a cash register
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.