Standard Bank Customer Consultants, Job Opportunity for 2019
Customer service and relations officer.
* To provide an efficient and effective point of contact for new and existing personal market customers.
* To ensure that the customers’ banking needs are identified and fulfilled efficiently and cost-effectively, while managing the risks associated with new accounts, mandates and specimen signatures
* Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
* Regularly develops opportunities for sales by actively searching for new contacts to expand sales opportunities.
* Forges business partnerships with Personal and Business Markets in the branch to leverage the interplay between segments for optimal growth and retention.
* Increase branch advances by responsible lending practices (limitisation)
* Identifies migration opportunities and sells products/services reactively.
* Ensures that targets and budgets are met.
* Participates in tactical sales/marketing activities as required.
* Captures applications for Student Loans.
* Closes accounts.
* Actions confirmation of Employment on Customer Relationship Management( CRM)
* Ensures that all leads are logged correctly in the presence of the customer and ensures cross selling opportunities are identified.
* Identifies and actions opportunities for cross- and up-sell.
* Ensures accurate capture, updates or amendments of customer information and history notes.
* Identifies customer needs effectively and opens new accounts according to laid down procedures.
* Transfers, amends and closes accounts as and when requested by customers according to laid down instructions.
* Assist customers efficiently and effectively by ensuring that transactions are processed timeously.
* Ensures that Customer on boarding process is followed when necessary.
* Ensures that customers are fully informed of their rights and obligations to the bank in accordance with the Code of Banking Practice.
* Ensures that all new service requests (queries and complaints) are logged correctly, as either a “first contact resolution” or “non first contact resolution” as appropriate.
* Ensures that service requests in personal work list are actioned within agreed timelines
* Implements all the required steps and controls according to laid down procedures when opening accounts to minimise the risks associated with new business.
* Gathers and completes accurate data for the opening of loan accounts and granting of facilities.
* Refers matters outside scoring criteria, with the appropriate information, to the accounts support for further investigation.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
* Diploma in Marketing/ Business Related Course
* 3 years branch banking experience, with exposure to customer service and sales
* Computer literate
* Good numerical skills
* Good negotiation skills
* Good Communications skills
* Structured, systematic
* Organised, diligent, and conscientious
* Team Player
PLEASE NOTE: We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on 0800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
Search more Standard Bank Vacancies:
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.