Benefits: Medical Aid, Pension, Training, Car Allowance, Parking, Maternity Leave
Job Type: Permanent & Part-Time
Sectors: Accounting, FMCG, Finance, Packaging, Perishables, Deli, Cleaning, Management
Employer: Makro SA
Main Purpose of the job: To manage the overall function of a store.
Key performance areas
- Control, manage and evaluate the full finance support function, including policies and procedures, for the store
- Consolidate and interpret allocated Store budgets, forecasts and actual performance
- Team Management
- Front End – Manage costs and customer service
- Stock Management (stock control and receiving)
- Stakeholder Engagement
Minimum Academic Requirements, Professional Qualifications, and Experience:
- Bcom Degree
- 3-5 years relevant operational financial management experience in the retail/FMCG industries
- No experience for General Jobs
The positions require trust and honesty and that entails the handling of cash and/or finances, which includes but is not limited to, the handling, administering, processing and distribution of the Company’s monetary resources such as its stock in trade or merchandise.
Makro has evolved in the retail space from a stalwart warehouse chain to now being able to offer customers a convenient online shopping hub. Makro offers food, the latest electronics, houseware, camping and outdoor equipment and even liquor. A total of 21 Makro stores trade in South Africa, bringing convenience and affordability to local households and businesses. With the ecommerce addition to our offering, customers can now enjoy Makro’s deals and value-added services across a broader reach of locations.
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.