Warehouse Assistants Vacancies: Pickers / Packers / Checkers
Experienced Warehouse Assistant required urgently at the Savignac Pretoria Branch for an Aluminum Distribution Company. Preferably based close to the Office based in Silverton. This person will work closely with the Office Manager, Counter Sales Representative, Sales Representative, and Regional Sales Manager. Reporting to the Office Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Strong, hardworking and reliable
Trustworthy and honest – will be working with high-risk items
Accuracy and efficiency
Punctual and good attendance
Good business acumen and PROACTIVE
MUST take responsibility, ownership, and accountability of the Warehouse
- Warehouse receiving, picking and dispatching boxed goods for Aluminum Hardware for speedy delivery to customers
- Prepare transport documentation required by transporters
- Filing and traceability of transactional documentation
- Receiving stock and the accurate checking of stock from suppliers.
- Ensure orders are despatched efficiently daily.
- Ensure the housekeeping of the warehouse is maintained at all times and health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Monthly Stock Take is prepared for and carried out effectively as per the Head office regulations. Stock levels to be checked and reported.
- Check stock availability on Pastel system and prepare dispatch documentation and invoices for sales orders. Stock levels to be checked and reported.
- Assisting with counter sales and any other duties that may be requested from time to time.
- Administrative procedures per Head office regulations to be complied with.
- All electronic equipment and machinery to be maintained, cleaned and kept in working order.
Desired Experience & Qualification
The 3-month probationary period is applicable to ensure the candidate meets targets
Matric with Stores /warehouse experience of at least 3 years
Good mathematical ability
Computer Literacy is a MUST
Pastel experience beneficial
Experience with Stock Takes and Stock Control
Tertiary Certificate would be beneficial
Package & Remuneration
Salary offering R6,500
Pension Fund contribution effective after 3-month probationary period
Network Occupational Medical Assistance after 3-month probationary period
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.