The world of Woolworths is an exciting, dynamic and challenging one that offers wonderful opportunities and growth for employees at all levels. Woolies is made up of a team of 31 000 highly motivated, passionate individuals working together to make a difference. This is our purpose.
We’re looking for people dedicated to getting the job done and delivering not merely what our customers want, but doing it in ways that bring the Woolworths Difference to life.
Working at Woolies is not just about a job, it’s also about the opportunities to learn new skills and grow with us. We constantly look for ways to innovate and help ensure that our business is always keeping abreast of trends and the latest developments.
- Team leadership
- Building talent
- Persuading and influencing
- Planning and organizing
- Customer focus
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Merchant mindset
- Presenting and communicating information
- Be available to work flexible hours during busy periods, eg: stock-take, sale, launch seasonal stock
- Be available and flexible to work different shifts and across the store
- Assist the Managers n Premium Brands with daily operations
- Manage department in line with sales and general operations
- Maximize sales in line with the budget
- Report on top sellers and top colors identified by sales consultants
- Conduct regular quality checks
- Understand and minimize shrinkage and report on the results
- Handle all customer and telephonic queries
Motivate, train and develop a team in line with personal and business orientated goals
If you meet the requirements of the above position/s please send your application by registering your profile to Woolworth’s Job Portal below:
Please note, that if you have not received a response from us on your application within 6 weeks of the closing date, your application was unsuccessful.
Woolworths is an equal employment opportunity company that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.