Objectives of the Vacancies:
- To provide guidelines that will ensure acceptable standards of conduct by the South African Post Office and set uniform standards of service for consumers.
- To uphold professionalism, responsiveness, honesty, trust, respect, excellence, quality and commitment to client satisfaction and compliance.
- To promote harmonious interaction and relationship between the South African Post Office and its clients.
The South African Post Office Staff shall:
- Treat customers with respect and dignity
- Display utmost courtesy and care when dealing with the aged and disabled persons.
- Endeavour to communicate with customers in the language of their choice as far as it is practicable and.possible.
- Display at our outlets in the public area, information pertaining to customer complaints resolution procedures.
- Ensure that all complaints received are recorded appropriately and resolved in a courteous, efficient and fair manner.
- Be responsible to its customers for a healthy, safe and secure environment when conducting their business.
- Timeously communicate queuing times and other relevant customer information to customers.
Integrity and safety of mail
The South African Post Office shall undertake to:
- Adopt preventative security measures to avoid loss of parcels and mail items.
- Be accountable and compensate clients for lost or damaged goods.
- Make clients aware of the various products offered that may be beneficial to them, such as the registering of mail and adequate insurance cover for valuable goods.
- Advise clients that mail, particularly of a fragile nature, is adequately packaged to protect the integrity of the goods.
- Take the necessary precautions to ensure the integrity of electronic and postal mail.
Harmful Business Practice:
The South African Post Office shall not engage in the following practices:
- Dishonesty in its dealings with its clients
- Unfair pricing.
- Misrepresentation of facts in its dealings with clients.
- Intentionally damaging the image of other operators, the industry, or clients.
The South African Post Office is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from the South African Post Office within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Post Office Limited reserves the right not to fill this position or to re-advertise the positions at any time.
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.