PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
• Increase sales
• Stock loss
• Drive a low-cost business according to company standards
• Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
• Management of team
• Grade 12
• Business-related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
• Computer Literate
• Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
• Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 28 February 2020
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV (should you be a PEP employee, please submit a signed internal application form as well)
Please use Alberton as a reference
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.
PEPcell Store Manager ( Alberton – Gauteng)
“I am so grateful to be working for such an amazing company. It is wonderful to be a part of the PEP family. PEP is an innovative and dynamic company, and as a Dynamo, you really have incredible growth opportunities. “ – Merchandise Dynamo
The 17 000 people employed at PEP are united by a unique culture that promotes growth, dignity, respect, and fun.
Subscribe for Updates
*Subscribe for latest Job Updates & Entertainment.